Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Argh...

For anyone wanting to visit my part of the world... a word of warning... don't come in summer! This is why... FOG!

The fog rolled like like a freight train, and has been here for 3 days straight. About now I'm starting to climb the walls. The thermometer barely reaches 55F most days...

My garden and I have been shivering!

Today it finally broke for the afternoon! What a relief! I was outside as soon as I saw the sun breaking through! (:

Still.... I must admit... I will gladly take this over the 100F just 30 miles inland!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki...it still looks very lovely, especially the last pic!!! I remember when we lived in the Blue Mountains we would have mist sometimes lasting up to a week or more...day in and day out...especially in Winter, Hugs Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete