Saturday, May 9, 2009

The littlest things....

Life's been alittle bit crazy lately.
I've been a little bit ... well, ok... a big bit stressed.

Deadlines without enough time.
Memories of lost loved one who's 25th birthday would have been today...
which in turn brought up memories of my grandma (just passed on Feb 13)
Need I go on?
No way! Who wants to hear a list of stressful things.
Suffice it to say, I was a bit blue...

And then I find this on my computer screen this evening.

My two youngest sons had been home,
and evidently stopped by my computer while I was on a walk with hubby.

These are the things that warms a mother's heart.
Funny how such a simple thing can make the world right again.

Thank you boys. I love you too.
Mom

3 comments:

  1. What a surprise Vicki that was for you...how very beautiful and thoughtful of your 2 boys!!!
    And yes how the little things really do account...the 3 of us are here leisurely enjoying this morning, my other 2 children couldn't make it here today...Out of the blue the most gorgeous bunch of flowers arrive from my Son...he has never done this before...and straightaway...tears!!! How blessed we are♥ Happy Mother's Day dear Vicki...Love to you, Dzintra ♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki! That just made my heart melt!! How sweet of them :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  3. if that isn't the sweetest thing...

    now, if only my animals had thumbs and could spell. :)

    ReplyDelete