Thursday, June 4, 2009

The sun finally shown its face and I couldn't wait to be out in it! I've spent the past few days out in the garden. After 17 days of fog, can you blame me? My brain has cleared... my heart is awake... Ahhhhh!!!!!

Color me happy!



Red

Orange

Yellow



Green


Blue


Indigo


Violet


White
(wish I could make the word show up)

Pink

Texture

While my garden and the sun energizes me and makes me happy...
there are many many other things that do it too...

But what about you?

What makes you happy?

What is that one thing that
...lights up your mind...
...energizes you...
...lifts your spirits...

brings out your creativity?


4 comments:

  1. What a great post Vicki...I just want to put my hand in and pick one of those strawberries!!! One thing that energizes me is a walk on the beach...especially in Summer with the water glistening and watching all the happy people out there...looking forward to this as the Sun makes it's way back down South in a few weeks time...Much Love, Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those shots are beautiful! i am loving all the colors that are currently sprouting in our garden, too.

    isn't corey just amazing?!?! i'm so glad to have found her...

    i will keep my fingers crossed that the potatoes grow abudantly for us, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes me happy? Taking pictures and looking at pictures! You have some wonderful colour here!
    17 days of fog?!?!? Really?? You poor thing...no wonder you were out soaking up the rays of colour!

    (by the way, you asked me about the lens I used for my caterpillar shot...I use a 100 2.8 macro. Best lens I have ever purchased. I don't go anywhere in nature without it!)

    hugs to you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... makes me happy? color, flowers, textures, my Old English ... and unexpectedly discovering people who understand these sorts of things. Now if only there were more hours in the days ....... (also I'm curious to look up the movie you recommended to Rima.)

    ReplyDelete