Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stitching, Cook-up and Award

Something showed up in my mailbox from my friend Dzintra over in Australia! I've never done any kind of quilting before, but she sent just the right thing for my introduction to it! I'm excited to try these projects. We'll see how I do ... I hope I do it justice! (:



Dzintra and I have also had a cook-up ... as noted on both of our blogs... and its been great fun!

But beyond that, she has passed on an award to me!
I've never been given an award before

Here it is

The Zombie Chicken Award for my cooking pot!
Thank you Dzintra! I too am happy to join the Zombie chicks
in the blog barnyard!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least five other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by not choosing wisely or not choosing at all..."


Thank You Dzintra for this grand Award!
I will pass it on.

In the meantime, Visit her blog or risk the wrath!

(:

What a great week so far

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki...I am sooo pleased you are happy with the little stitchings...and I hope you get a lot of fun creating!!! And I loved the Cook-up and looking forward to when we do this again. Have a lovely weekend...Much Love Dzintra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. The garden is looking fabulous and the tansy is one flower I luv but always gets me sneezing.
    Thanks for the email.
    Hugs Annabelle

    ReplyDelete